24-Hour Truck Road Service
Bressler’s, Inc. 24-hour road service provides prompt roadside diagnostics and repair to keep your fleet moving. In many situations, minor breakdowns can be repaired along the side of the road to avoid the added time and expense of towing. We employ 3 specialized road service vehicles and many of our heavy-duty wreckers are equipped with some parts and tools to complete road service as well. Call our dispatchers day or night at 1-800-246-6013 for the following:
- On-road computer diagnostic
- Forced exhaust regeneration
- Common roadside mechanical repairs
- Alternator and battery replacement
- Air line delivery and replacement
- Fuel delivery
- Air leak diagnosis and repair
- Hydraulic line and component repair
- Custom hydraulic hoses made as needed
- Brake Chamber replacement
- Permanent or temporary lift gate repair
- Coolant leak repairs
- Fuel leak diagnosis and repair
- Brake system adjustments
- Electric and light repair
Of course, not all breakdowns can be fixed safely on the side of the road. If our road service technician is unable to perform a repair, Bressler’s, Inc. operates a fleet of more than 30 trucks that are always ready to respond and remove your truck from the road quickly and into the nearest place of repair.
Our road service vehicles are equipped with the brightest LED lightbars available to provide visibility and protection for your driver and ours on the roadway.
Interested in setting up a corporate fleet roadside assistance account? Click here.
We accept all major forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept electronic payment forms, including Comchek, T-check, EFS Check, PayPal and more. Our drivers are equipped with credit card readers in our trucks. We’ve gone paperless for our tow operations billing, so you’ll be emailed a receipt as soon as your call has been cleared.