TowHunter Heavy Duty Towing Air Coupler Kit
This kit is a must-have for any heavy-duty wrecker. Save time building your own kit from miscellaneous fittings, etc., and purchase this kit from Bressler's, Inc.
This seven-piece air coupler kit provides a quick way to connect air to a towed vehicle in many different applications and scenarios. There's a piece for all types of common truck makes and models.
This tow coupler kit includes the following items:
- International Air Coupler Assembly
- Coupler connects to most International medium-duty trucks, including the MV and 4300 models. Also found on some Ford F-650 trucks. Connects to the fitting on the air tank.
- PACCAR Air Coupler Assembly
- This assembly typically connects to the fitting located on the outside frame rail near the driver's side wheel well on most Peterbilt and Kenworth chassis.
- Air Dryer Connector Assembly
- This assembly is a "jack of all trades" that will work on most common air brake towed vehicles. Most operators use this assembly more than any other in the kit. Often used by removing the air supply line off of the towed vehicle's air dryer and putting this assembly in place supplying the air system from your wrecker
- Compressor Fitting
- 90° JIC -10 fitting - male - Can supply air directly behind the air compressor on most makes and models
- 134 Air Coupler Assembly
- Supply air to disabled Mack, Volvo and some Freightliner vehicles with this air coupler assembly. Commonly connects to the fitting behind the air compressor on the air supply line.
- 1/2" Air Supply Line
- Universal air coupler assembly can be used to apply air to the towed vehicle by removing the disabled vehicle's main air supply line from any quick-connect push fitting you can access. Simply push this coupler into a push fitting in place of the one removed and connect it to your truck.
- International ProStar Fitting
- 90° elbow with quick-connect connects to the air supply line on the driver's side of most International ProStar models.