New In The Ditch X-Series XL-SD Dolly Set from Bressler’s, Inc.
In The Ditch X-Series XL-SD Dolly Set
In The Ditch X-Series XL-SD Dolly Set. All-new revolutionary design from In The Ditch! New XL series Extended-Life Standard-Duty (SD) dollies from In The Ditch offers a 3,040-lb. towing capacity with extended-life powder coated frame and aluminum axles. All new X-series models have a fifth adjustment hole to widen the dolly combination to 102″ inches. The patented new hub design is an automotive-style sealed hub and bearing assembly that is maintenance free and never needs greased.
The XL X-Series™ Dolly has the most advanced features of any dolly in the world. From our eXtended Life™ Automotive Style Sealed Hub and Bearing assembly that never Needs Greased, to our Ergonomic Lightweight Design, this is one incredible dolly that is designed for the professional tower.
- Maintenance Free eXtended Life™ Automotive Sealed Hub & Bearings (never need greased*)
- X-Series™ Design is Lighter Weight than older models.
- Billet Break Over Bar Receiver Tube (CNC Machined for Exact Fit)
- Patented Cam Lock Design
- Comfort Grip Billet Aluminum Carry Handle
- ITD Exclusive Aluminum Wheels (D.O.T. Approved)
- Bolt-on, Easy to Replace Spindle with High Wear Bushings
- ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black or Plated Zinc finish with ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black Spindles.
- Dolly can be easily rolled or carried to the casualty with our Lock-n-Go Feature
- University Tested to be the most ergonomic design in the industry.
- 3,040 lb Capacity
- Made in the USA!
The complete set includes:
- (2) XL-SD Series Dolly Frames in black powder coated finish with aluminum DOT approved wheels
- (2) Telescoping Aluminum Axles
- (1) Soft-Grip Lightweight Break over Bar
- (2) Ratchet Straps
- (1) Operations Manual
Various truck mounting options are also available from Bressler’s, Inc.
In The Ditch Towing Products (ITD) warrants to the original purchaser that each new ITD manufactured goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date placed in service.