New In The Ditch X-Series SLX-SD Dolly Set from Bressler’s, Inc.
In The Ditch X-Series SLX-SD Dolly Set
In The Ditch X-Series SLX-SD Dolly Set offers a 3,040-lb. towing capacity with extended-life powder coated frame and aluminum axles. All new X-series models have a fifth adjustment hole to widen the dolly combination to 102″ inches.
The SLX X-Series™ Dolly from In The Ditch™ is the latest generation of our Speed® Dolly; the #1 selling Dolly in the World! We designed our X-Series™ Dollies to be the best in every way. The SLX uses our Speed® Lube Through Spindle Lubrication. This option uses traditional style wheel bearings that can be greased by packing, or by using our Speed® Lube Through Spindle Greasing System. Servicing your Speed® Dolly has never been easier. Our Speed® Lube Spindle allows grease to be pumped into the center of the spindle with a standard grease gun. It forces new grease into the spindle and bearings pushing the old grease out through the dust cap opening. This completely repacks the bearing with new clean grease without the mess.
- Speed® Lube Through Spindle Lubrication System
- X-Series™ Design is Lighter Weight than older models.
- Billet Break Over Bar Receiver Tube (CNC Machined for Exact Fit)
- Patented Cam Lock Design
- Comfort Grip Billet Aluminum Carry Handle
- ITD Exclusive Aluminum Wheels (D.O.T. Approved)
- Bolt-on, Easy to Replace Spindle with High Wear Bushings
- ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black or Plated Zinc finish with ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black Spindles.
- Dolly can be easily rolled or carried to the casualty with our Lock-n-Go Feature
- University Tested to be the most ergonomic design in the industry.
- 3,040 lb Capacity
- Made in the USA!
The complete set includes:
- (2) SLX-SD Series Dolly Frames in black powder coated finish with aluminum DOT approved wheels
- (2) Telescoping Aluminum Axles
- (1) Soft-Grip Lightweight Break over Bar
- (2) Ratchet Straps
- (1) Operations Manual
Various truck mounting options are also available from Bressler’s, Inc.
In The Ditch Towing Products (ITD) warrants to the original purchaser that each new ITD manufactured goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date placed in service.