All recovery operators have experienced the problems of having traffic backed up with a casualty down in a ravine and the law enforcement not wanting to block lanes of traffic. The SP 850-XP option can solve these types of situations with a pivoting hydraulic stiff-leg to handle tough side pull recoveries and eliminate the need to block more lanes of traffic than necessary.
SP 850-XP Recovery Unit
The SP 850-XP is available with the Century 7035 or the Century 9055. The SP 850-XP’s standard features are identical when ordering with either model. Consult the Century Heavy-Duty Integrated brochure for specifications on the “7035 and 9055”.
- (2) 35,000 lb 2 Speed Planetary Winches
- Air Free Spool (1 per winch)
- Air Tensioner (1 per winch)
- Directional Sheave Head (1 per leg)
- Recovery D-Ring (1 per leg)
- Rear Stabilizers with Horizontal Extension
- Side Pull Stabilizer (For conventional rear jacks)
- SP Leg Spade Attachment
- Recovery Lights
- Additional D-Rings
Contacting the factory is highly recommended when making a chassis with the various XP models. A minimum of 204” CT is required, with a 14,600 lb front axle and a tandem 40,000 lb rear axle. A front axle of 18,000 lb to 20,000 lb along with tri-axles is highly recommended. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Bressler’s, Inc. works with Santander Bank via the Miller Finance Advantage Program. Other financing options are available as well. We work with you to help you finance the truck you need for your business.
- New and Used Equipment
- Light, Medium, and Heavy-Duty Equipment
- Starts Ups Considered
- 24 to 84 Month Terms
- Quick and Easy Applications
- 24 Hour Turnaround Time
- Finance from $25,000 – $5,000,000