We are proud to show you this featured truck built by Bressler’s, Inc.
RLE Enterprises in Moscow, PA wanted a 4×4 light-duty wrecker that would be right at home in its well-appointed fleet of heavy-duty recovery and heavy-haul equipment, but also capable of tough recoveries in the brutal northern Pennsylvania winters.
Century 412 Wrecker
The Century 412 has been a staple of the towing industry for more than 40 years thanks to its ever-evolving abilities as the most capable conventional light-duty wrecker on the market. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more functional recovery unit that still provides ease of everyday towing on the market. And with aluminum toolboxes and easy maintenance, this truck will earn revenue for RLE Enterprises for many trouble-free years.
What makes this wrecker so great is the choices the customer made when it came to add-ons.
- 4×4 Ram 5500 SLT Crew-Cab Chassis
- 48 LED dot/pee wee lights accenting the body, running boards, and pylon
- Bressler’s, Inc. LED corner strobe kit
- 24″ Aluminum Saddle Tunnel Box from Century
- 3-way pivot L-arms
- Tow sling add-on
- In The Ditch speed dolly kit with aluminum telescopic axles and aluminum wheels
- In The Ditch tunnel box axle and breakover bar storage kit
- In The Ditch swing-arm dolly mount for easy of access to dollies
- In The Ditch short fork storage rack
- Wireless tow lights
- Federal Signal Legend Discrete 22-head LED Light Bar
- 10,800 lumen high-strength clear combination spot-flood light bar
- Lots of work lights
- Two-color center-section paint option
- 25″ aluminum Century tubular pylon
Needless to say, this is a really killer wrecker. We were excited to build this exactly as our customer requested. Our truck builders take pride in offering our customers perfectly-installed value-added options to make a truck exactly what the customer wants it to be.
Interested in a quote on a truck similar to this one? Or, are you looking for something totally different? Contact Michael today for a quote.