from Bressler’s, Inc.
Learn about Rotators from Bressler's, Inc.
Bressler’s, Inc. has been a Miller Industries Distributor since 2005. We believe in Miller Industries products because we used them every day in our fleet of wreckers and rollbacks before selling our 24-hour towing company in 2019.
When you’re considering building a new Rotator for your towing and recovery fleet, there are a few factors to consider:
- Functional Towing and Recovery Equipment: Miller Industries manufactures a variety of Rotator models to suit the entire spectrum of customer needs. But one thing that all Miller Industries Rotators have in common is the ability to accomplish a recovery and tow without with the same unit without disconnecting an awkward under reach or having cumbersome attachments delivered to the scene.
- Scalability in Pennsylvania: Miller Industries offers each of its Rotator models in a popular “Tandem-Tandem” configuration with two steer axles and two drive axles. This allows a Rotator to pack a heavy punch when it comes to recovery, but still tow a casualty and cross scales legally in Pennsylvania. Various options are available for chassis C.A., wheelbase, and capacity options are available, and our experienced sales staff can help you configure a truck that perfectly suits your business need.
- Towing Ability: Heavy-Duty Towing is where the build of a company’s business revenue comes from. Though the big recoveries are what gets the glory, heavy-duty towing is what pays the bills. Miller Industries offer a variety of independent under reach and knee boom options on its Rotator models allowing you to use a Rotator for everyday heavy-duty towing, eliminating the need to keep a Rotator back at the shop while your integrated wreckers do all the towing! Reduce your number of truck payments by having a truck that is more than a one-trick pony.
- Rotator manufacturing process: Miller Industries places a lot of deliberate skill in its rotator manufacturing process that may not be found in competing product lines from other manufacturers.
- Quality Steel: Using only the highest quality steel that has been tested allows us to achieve the highest ratings possible for the equipment we produce.
- Having the Best Welders: Ensuring that every weld is flawless is something that can not be overlooked. Each and everyone of our welders passes rigorous testing to even be a part our Miller Industries manufacturing team. Specially programmed robotic welding also helps to augment lengthy welds that would otherwise fatigue a person, thereby helping to prevent errors. We also have our own welding training program and parter with local colleges and high schools.
- Metal Preparation: High Pressure Particulate Blasting to remove rust, corrosion, and contaminants from the raw metal surfaces.
- Primer: Providing a baked-on base coat of primer that helps to seal and protect the metal surface from the elements, while also providing a base for the final top-coat paint to adhere to.
- Preparation for Paint: Reviewing surfaces for any defects, and filling gaps, sanding imperfections, all provide for a flawless look to your new investment.
- Finish Paint: The final paint application is completed in a sealed enclosure that keeps out contaminants from the air. All paint is perfectly sprayed onto the surfaces with all overspray being filtered to prevent contaminating the environment. Even the inside surfaces of booms are painted with a high pressure application wand.
The Raptor Remote Control System can make a difference when handling tough recoveries. With a combination touchscreen and joystick functions, this system is very easy to use. The screen allows the operator to see load capacities and view load sensing systems while keeping an eye on ratings placed on the equipment for when those unexpected load shifts happen.
Whether you needs require 75, 50, 45, or 35-Ton capacities, we have you covered. The Vulcan® V-100 and V-70 heavy-duty integrated wreckers provide a 3rd winch option, known as the drag winch. This center-mounted belly winch can provide extra efficiency when handling heavy rollovers by allowing you to change the center of gravity of your wrecker during the recovery.
Stability is important when it comes to heavy winching. Our wreckers and rotators offer features to help maximize your winching capabilities. We engineer our wrecker units to ensure maximum stability and performance for the differing winch configurations that you can choose. Take the 3rd center-mounted belly winch option on the Vulcan® V-70 and V-100 for instance. This 3rd winch is mounted low in the center of the wrecker verses up on the boom like those found on the competitors units. This helps to change the center of gravity of the wrecker when rigging the line for a low pull to the rear lower outrigger. Another great example of heavy winching ability is found on the Century© 1135 rotator. This 35-Ton rotator’s center-mounted drag winch can aid in balancing the trucks center of gravity during hard side pull situations. See the below video to watch this in action.
When considering any significant business expense, a company-owner must have an exit-strategy in mind.
Miller Industries Rotators offer the best resale value in the towing industry.
Your investment in a Miller Industries Rotator will earn you money over the depreciation life of the vehicle, and hold its value well when you decide to sell it, or trade it on a newer model.
As the innovation industry leader, Miller Industries is continually adding useful improvements to its equipment and is often years ahead of the competition. This means a pre-owned Rotator will keep up with the brand new models from competing manufacturers. This adds value to our product, and makes it the best choice for your next unit.
Videos that Show You More
Why buy from Bressler’s, Inc.
At other dealers: you get what you get.
At Bressler’s, Inc., you get what you want.
Since 2005, Bressler’s, Inc. has been a Miller Industries distributor of wreckers, rollbacks, and rotators for towing companies in Pennsylvania and beyond.
Our customers choose to buy from us not only for our ability build them a wrecker or rollback to their exact specifications, but because we’re honest, and continually go the extra mile to provide after-sale support, and ensure a customer’s investment in quality towing equipment pays them back for many years.
What sets Bressler’s, Inc. apart from other distributors is that we assemble Miller Industries towing equipment in-house, focusing on Built-To-Order equipment tailored to our customers’ individual business needs.
We believe every towing company is unique, and that a one-size-fits-all approach to equipment isn’t what’s best for our customers. We listen to you and strive to build you the best tool for the job you need to do.
Buy your next truck from Bressler’s, Inc. and we’re confident we’ll earn your trust and business for every truck after that.
Most towing equipment dealers stock a bunch of trucks that probably aren’t exactly what you want. What they have is what you get.
For our first 30 years in business, Bressler’s, Inc. was a 24-hour towing company. We know that as a towing company owner, you have very little control over most things in your life: when the phone will ring, when you have a day off (what’s that???), or what holiday you will have to miss.
We believe that one thing you can control is your next wrecker purchase.
Don’t settle (and likely overpay) for whatever truck is sitting on a lot somewhere. Work with our sales staff to make smart choices on your next wrecker, rollback or rotator and build the perfect truck for your business.
BUILT FOR YOU.
BRESSLERS BUILDS IT BETTER.
Towing Equipment Sales
Vulcan V70 Wrecker
Ronald M Bressler
Equipment Sales, President
Century 9055 Wrecker
Truck Assembly & Repair
Century 12-Series LCG
Favorite to Build:
Vulcan 20-Series LCG
Favorite to Build:
Favorite to Build:
Favorite to Build:
Favorite to Build:
Favorite to Build:
I had a great experience buying my most recent heavy-duty wrecker from Bressler’s, Inc. I can’t think of a single complaint. They offer good service, and anytime I need anything they answer my call. I will definitely buy from them again in the future.
Bressler’s made it easy to spec and equip our trucks. They took the time to show us all the options and explain everything very well to us. When we received our trucks they had everything installed and equipped and were ready to go to work – we didn’t have to do a thing! You could not ask for better service.
Bresslers has always provided us with an excellent, honest service whether we need parts for our trucks or simply just advice. We look forward to working with them in the years to come.
A one stop shop! We started a small towing division at RLE and the experience has been great. One phone call to place the order and one phone call to come pickup your new piece of equipment! Ron and his family are awesome to deal with just like Chris and the boys in the shop! Thanks guys keep up the good work!
We have long-term relationships with several finance partners who understand the unique characteristics of the towing and recovery industry. Interest rates on new wreckers are at an all-time low.
Enter your e-mail address below to explore finance options for your next towing equipment purchase. We do not sell your information, and will not run a credit check without your approval.