Carrier Load Rating
Wheel Lift Rating:
Winch Rating & Wire Rope:
Century 10 Series Gen II Rollback
The Number One Selling Brand of Towing & Recovery Equipment Worldwide
At Century, we feel that “Keeping up with the Industry” is nothing but an excuse. If we can’t produce a product that is superior to everything in it’s class then… you won’t see our name on it.
Our Car Carriers are a perfect case-in-point. They possess every standard feature that you would expect from a World Leader, brought together in a sleek, attractive and durable package. With an independent wheel lift system, positive lock down, extra-low loading angle, and easy one-man operation, Century Carriers have driven past every limitation that has held “The Industry” in check. Century leaves no room for argument.
- Platform Available in Aluminum or Steel
- Floor Level Sides w/ Stake Pockets (Steel)
- Tri-Hollow Tube Rails (Aluminum)
- Subframe Length 210” OBT, 230” IBT
- Right & Left Chain Trays
- Safety Chains (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Painted in Black Acrylic Urethane (Steel Only)
- Left & Right Side Illuminated Controls
- Federal Standard #108 LED Lighting
- 8,000 lb Hydraulic Winch w/ 50’ Cable
- Full Function Wheel Lift System
- Slide-In L-Arms w/ Anti-Theft Storage
- Pre-Wired Electrical Junction Box
- Back-Up Lights & Alarm
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer
- 6-Spool Capable Control Station
- Lubrication Fittings on All Pivot Points
- Bed Built 96” Wide
- 11 Key Slot Package (Steel)
- 6 Key Slot Package (Aluminum)
- Slide Pads
- Bed Anti-Tilt Lockout
- Roller Bed Positive Lock-Down
- Two Lift Cylinders
- One Extension Cylinder
- Manual Shift Winch Clutch Release
- Cable Tensioner
- Cable Roller Guide
- Tow Light Socket
- Hydraulic Pump
- Mud Flaps
- Frame-Mounted Pylon (Requires 6” or 12” Additional CA depending on size of pylon base)
- Bed-Mounted Cab Protector
- Right Approach™ Option
- Smooth Floor in lieu of Tread Plate (Steel)
- Color on Top of Deck & Side Rails (Steel)
- Various Side Rail Options Available
- Work Lights (Rear, Pylon, or Winch Mounted)
- Combination Dock Stabilizer / Wheel Lift
- Extendable Pintle Hitch
- Solid Tube Side Rails (Steel, N/C))
- Wireless Winch Remote
- Steel or Aluminum Tool Compartments
- Various Chain & Strap Assemblies
- Optional Planetary Winch
- SST® Option
- 9-Spool Control Station Capable
- Air Shift Winch Clutch Release
- Bed Built 102” Wide
- Galvanized Subframe
- Wood Floor*
- Switch Panel
- Additional Lighting
- Auto-Grip™ II Wheel Lift
- Century 3-Way Pivot & Other Wheel Retainer Options
- 6 Key Slot Package (Aluminum)
- Additional Key Slots
- Side-Mount Winch
- Outboard Tilt Cylinders (Use outboard tilt cylinders to avoid midship fuel tanks or in-line exhaust)
*N/A with the SST® or Right Approach™ Option
Bold text denotes popular options suggested by Bressler’s, Inc.
|Load Rating*||10,000 lbs.|
|Platform Length||19’, 19.5’, 20.5′, 21’, 21.5’, 22’|
|Platform Width (Outside)||96”|
|Platform Width (Inside)**||91.5”|
|Crossmembers (Steel)||2” x 2” on 8” Centers|
|Crossmembers (Aluminum)||2” on 3 3/8” Centers|
|* Platform rating is based on equally distributed load|
|** Inside bed widths will vary based on siderail option|
|Winch (First Layer)||8,000 lbs.|
|Cable||3/8” x 50’|
|Wheel Lift Rating||3,000 lbs.|
|Tow Rating at Full Extension||7,500 lbs.|
|Cab to Axle (C.A.) Requirements|
|Carrier Length||Tilt Method||Clear C.A.||Minimum Frame RBM|
|Frame-Mounted Headboard||–||Add 6”||–|
|19.5‘||OBT||120” – 126”||500,000 in/lbs.|
|Minimum GVWR||15,000 lbs.|
|Maximum GVWR||25,500 lbs.|
|Recommended Tire Size||16” – 19.5”|
|Minimum Frame Height||31”|
|Maximum Frame Height||39”|
|Minimum Frame Length Behind Center of Rear Axle||36”|
*All recommendation are minimums, heavier specifications may be required depending on chassis and equipment weight. Consult our sales staff for additional information and to pick the perfect chassis for this truck.
Important: All ratings are based on structural factors only, not vehicle capacities or capabilities. Specifications shown are approximations and may vary depending on chassis selected. Miller Industries Towing Equipment Inc. or Bressler’s, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify product and/or specifications without notice or obligation. Some equipment shown is optional.
*MSRP listed is Miller Industries’ Suggested Retail Price for the body/equipment only. Amount shown does not include discounted sale price, chassis, installation, options, accessories, paint, freight, delivery, federal and local tax, state safety and emissions inspection, etc. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. For accurate quote on this or any equipment, please contact our sales department.
BUILT FOR YOU.
BRESSLERS BUILDS IT BETTER.
Bressler’s, Inc. builds American-Made wreckers, rollbacks and rotators, tailored to our customers’ individual needs. Check out these previous customer builds.
VIEW TRUCKS SIMILAR TO THIS Century 10 Series Gen II Rollback
Equipment IN STOCK NOW:
Interested in purchasing a Century 10 Series Gen II Rollback?
Buying a new Century 10 Series Gen II Rollback can be a daunting task. Our equipment sales staff has decades of experience helping customers like you make smart choices when it comes to chassis choice, truck specification, and picking the right options and accessories to get the job done.
Fill out the form below to reach out to our equipment sales staff. You can also Call Us or Send Us a Text.
We have long-term relationships with several finance partners who understand the unique characteristics of the towing and recovery industry. Interest rates on new wreckers are at an all-time low.
Enter your e-mail address below to explore finance options for your next towing equipment purchase. We do not sell your information, and will not run a credit check without your approval.