Posted: April 28, 2021
- Green Hills Location – 2961 Morgantown Road, Mohnton, PA 19540
Bressler’s, Inc. is looking to add an Auto Body Paint Technician to its top-notch team at it’s Green Hills (Mohnton, PA) location. We have an immediate opening for the right candidate to help us keep up with our increasing truck production business.
- 1 – 2 years auto painting experience
- Management experience a plus
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must provide or have access to personal tools sufficient to complete the job duties above
- Valid Driver’s License
Ideal candidate is mechanically-inclined and self-motivated to solve work goals without micro-managed supervision. Employees at Bressler’s, Inc. are given a lot of freedom to complete work if responsibilities are being met.
Essential Job Duties:
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from vehicle surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks, or sandblasters
- Remove accessories, such as chrome or mirrors, from vehicles and mask other surfaces with tape or paper to protect them from paint
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and decorative or finish coatings
- Pour paint into spray guns and adjust nozzles and paint mixes for proper paint flow and coating thickness
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas
- Monitor painting operations to identify flaws, such as blisters or streaks, and correct their causes
- Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
- Overtime may be required as business needs demand
- Dispose of hazardous waste (paint) in an appropriate manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work space at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, relocate vehicles, etc.
Competitive pay. Benefits include paid vacation, employee health insurance, Simple-IRA investment options with company match, supplemental insurance options for dental, vision, disability and more; uniforms and more.
Bressler’s, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since its start over 30 years ago, and is in its second generation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.