Posted: Jun 30, 2021
- Green Hills Location – 2961 Morgantown Road, Mohnton, PA 19540
- Morgantown Location – 2563 Valley View Road, Morgantown, PA 19543
Bressler’s, Inc. is a towing equipment sales, assembly, service and parts distributor based in Morgantown, PA. We build light, medium and heavy-duty wreckers and rollbacks for customers and dealers throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. We service all makes and models of wreckers and rollbacks, and also maintain our fleet of wreckers and rollbacks for our towing division. We are currently looking to fill this position at our Green Hills, PA facility.
The Truck Equipment Assembler will report directly to the Towing Equipment Production Manager, and will work with fellow towing equipment assemblers and upfitters. The Truck Equipment Assembler’s primary job duties include the following:
- All aspects of mating a chassis to a towing equipment body
- Reading and following schematics and instructions
- Installation of 12v emergency lighting, switches, and other functions
- Installing hydraulic systems and PTOs
- Lengthening and shortening truck frames
- Installing body and subframe components
- Measuring and frame drilling
- Welding not required, but a plus
- General assembly
- Must provide or have access to personal tools sufficient to complete the job duties above.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently, is on time and reliable, and has mechanical aptitude. Position offers significant opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate a Forklift (a plus)
- Maintain a clean and organized work space at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, relocate vehicles, etc.
- Strong communication and interaction skills
Competitive pay. Benefits include paid vacation, employee health insurance, Simple-IRA investment options with company match, supplemental insurance options for dental, vision, disability and more; uniforms and more.
Bressler’s, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since its start over 30 years ago, and is in its second generation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.